Protect yourself from fake job offers
- It has come to our attention that certain employment agencies and individuals are asking people for money in exchange for a job.
- Please note that we have not authorized any agency, company or individual to collect money or request any monetary arrangement in order to receive a job at Skill Lens.
- At Skill Lens, our hiring is based purely on merit—we do not charge a fee at any stage of our recruitment process.
- Please know that legally, we are not obliged to honor any job assurances made by third parties in exchange for money.
- We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Skill Lens. No candidate is ever required to pay for employment at Skill Lens. However, all the offer letter issued by Skill Lens can be verified on our website.
- For further clarifications, you can write to email@example.com